This rugged, leak-free hydraulic diaphragm style metering pump is designed for precise metering and long-term dependability. Its time proven drive and stroke control mechanism combined with a wide variety of wet-end head designs make it a “best buy” for any application.
- Flows up to 599 gph (2267 lph), and pressures up to 3200 psi (221 bar).
- Metering accuracy with a ±1% over a 10:1 flow range.
- Drive components carry a two-year warranty.
- Full motion stroke length control mechanism gives 0-100% sinusoidal flow output with infinite increments of adjustment.
- Flooded lubrication. No lubricator pumps required.
- Simple in-line componentry easily serviced without major disassembly.
- Built-in hydraulic by-pass valve, make-up valve and bleeder valve for hydraulically balanced, trouble-free operation.
- Rugged diaphragms constructed of PTFE, elastomer or metal with precise hydraulic balance for safe accurate metering.
- A broad selection of economical head, diaphragm and valve designs to handle any liquid metering application.
- Material options to handle any liquid.
Electric Stroke Length Control
- A fully electric PULSAmatic® stroke length controller is available for operation with electric instrument signals
Pneumatic Stroke Length
- A fully pneumatic operator design for use with a typical 3
to 15 psi (0.2 to 1.0 kg/cm²) instrument air signal to produce 0 to 100%