At the heart of each ECO Gearchem pump are two tightly toleranced,machine-generated spur gears consisting of a drive and an idler gear.Self-priming capability is accomplished by our closely toleranced gears, which evacuate air from the suction piping. Gearchem pumps provide linear, pulsation-free flows, and the pumps are bidirectional. This easily allows the flow direction to be changed.
Typical applications for this self-priming, external-spur gear include chemical transfer, cyclic operations, continuous production systems, both open-end, and closed loop. They are also well suited for pilot plants, vacuum systems, and metering application.
- Gearchem pumps offer laminar flows for consistent, continuous and measurable transfer or metering of liquids.
- Closed running and operating clearance evacuate air from the suction piping
- Can handle clear lubricating and non-lubricating fluids including hydrocarbons and polymers
- Variety of gears available and easily convertible to satisfy different service conditions
- All gear materials are non-sparking for use with hazardous fluids
- Internal sleeve type bearings are lubricated by process fluid eliminating the need for periodic lubrication maintenance and prevents contamination of external lubrication materials
- Three types of seals and two packing arrangements available
- Simplified maintenance due to quick dis-assembly
- Possibility of contamination of pumped fluid is eliminated
- Handles a variety of fluids and viscosities
- Superior chemical resistance