The Eclipse Series represents a dramatic advance in pump technology. Combining proven design principles with state-of-the-art engineering; it is the most reliable, simple, and intuitive pump on the market today. The pump can be serviced in place in a matter of minutes, thus reducing process downtime and maintenance costs.
Eclipse Series pumps are built for use in the harshest industrial environments. It is an ideal fit for many medium to highly corrosive liquids used in chemical processing, petrochemical, and water treatment.
Pulsafeeder’s vast experience in fluid handling provides the ultimate engineering expertise and application support to evaluate and customize process solutions. Typical applications that the Eclipse series is ideal for are acids, caustics, pH control, hydrogen peroxide, ammonia, and many more.
- Available in 316LSS or Alloy C for chemical resistance
- Magnetically driven, eliminating the need for costly mechanical seals
- Patented renewable housing liner reduces repair costs
- One-piece gear and shaft assembly eliminates common gear failures at the keyway
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Zero Leakage
- Sealless design
- Zero emissions of hazardous or regulated chemicals
- Built for the harshest environments Ideal fit for many medium to highly corrosive liquids
- Fully encapsulated magnets
- Superior chemical resistance
- Ease of maintenance
- Front pull-out design
- Quick and easy service
- Piping and electrical stay in place
- Reduced downtime
- More production KOPkit® (Keep on Pumping kit) saves time and money
- Simplified orders and inventory