The PULSA 8480 is the largest pump in the PULSA Series and can meter nearly 1500 gph. It is the metering pump to turn to for your high-capacity pumping assignments. It features rugged, heavy duty construction combined with traditional PULSA precision. Customized versions are available to meet your special pumping requirements. Like every PULSA Series pump, the 8480 is the
result of over 45 years of pump research, development, and testing. And like every PULSA Series pump, the 8480 is the value leader in its category.
- Flows up to 2292 gph (8676 lph), and pressures up to 5000 psi (345 bar).
- Metering accuracy with a ±1% over a 10:1 flow range.
- Drive components carry a two-year warranty.
- Full motion stroke length control mechanism gives 0-100% sinusoidal flow output with infinite increments of adjustment.
- Fully sealed drive and control mechanism with diaphragm
breather to eliminate atmospheric contamination and assure extended
- Flooded lubrication. No lubricator pumps required.
- Simple in-line componentry easily serviced without major disassembly.
- Built-in hydraulic by-pass valve, make-up valve and bleeder valve for hydraulically balanced, trouble-free operation.
- Rugged diaphragms constructed of PTFE, elastomer or metal with precise hydraulic balance for safe accurate metering.
- A broad selection of economical head, diaphragm and valve designs to handle any liquid metering application.
- Material options to handle any liquid.
Electric Stroke Length Control
- A fully electric PULSAmatic® stroke length controller is available for operation with electric instrument signals
Pneumatic Stroke Length
- A fully pneumatic operator design for use with a typical 3
to 15 psi (0.2 to 1.0 kg/cm²) instrument air signal to produce 0 to 100%